Letter to my kids....

June 17, 2010

First of all, thank you so much for a wonderful year!  It has been such an honor being a part of your life this past year.  I hope you have learned something from me because I know I have certainly learned something from you- Your care free, bright, happy spirit and outlook on life touched my heart everyday and I thank you for making me so happy to go to work day after day.  You and your friends are certainly one special bunch of kids. I am 100% sure that you will grow to be a happy, loved, loving, successful person and I encourage you to never let go of your dreams.  You told me that when you grow up you want to be a scientist, princess, policeman, astronaut, teacher, singer, archeologist - GO FOR IT! The future is bright and you are extremely special and unique.
I love you for always reminding me that life is what we make it and you have shown me how to make the most of it.  Have a wonderful summer. 
Shine Bright!
Ms. Dewald :)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger