Life is good

June 3, 2010














This past weekend hubby and I (and clyde of course) made a trip back home to Cincinnati and aside from every single minute being booked, it's always so nice to see friends and family.  We boated down the ohio river, visited our precious nephew, and snapped a million shots of clyde plus lots and lots and lots (and lots) more. Like I said, busy. 

  Im seriously concerned when I have a "real" baby of my own.  I mean paparazzi and mommy blogger to the max.  I'm scared :) 

We also had a family style photo shoot with our good friends from Loft3.  Can't wait to see what we captured! 

ps. I hate how traveling keeps me out of the blogosphere.  I'm glad I could catch up now.  It's good to be back. 

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger