I've been so neglectful....

October 1, 2010

Having now been back to my hometown for a month, our social calendar has completely gone through the roof! Hubby and I are completely stressed out about all the family and friend obligations that come along with living in your hometown.  Don't get me wrong, it's great. AND we want to see these people and do all the events but good God, if I don't literally check our calendar EVERY DAY I have no idea whats going on!  So with that said, I'm so sorry Coffee In The Classroom.  I've put you second to my new life and I realize it's just not fair.  I'm trying to get my act together, honestly.  Truce?

Love,
Lindsay

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger