we threw a party.

February 7, 2011







Oh how I love to entertain.  I really do.  There's just something about the preparations, staging and the actual "performance" of hosting a party. I find it to be extremely satisfying to be able to give my friends and family a lovely evening. We had our friends over a couple weeks ago for a post holiday party (white elephant gift swap and everything. the only rule was, it HAD TO BE a gift you were given this past holiday season- ha!) And if I do say so myself,  it was just wonderful.  
On the menu:

Veggie Platter
Sweedish Meatballs
Brie
Chips and Salsa
Mini Pizza poppers
Mini cheesecakes








3 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger