September Ad and Partnership opportunities

August 29, 2011
























Yay! I've decided to add another month of Free Ad space / Partnerships to the blog.  Traffic continues to grow and I'm so happy with how amazing the blogs, shops, and businesses that participated in August contributed to Little One Love.  I've got some really great guest bloggers lined up for September and am excited about pushing some new features.  I've also got some exciting news ( no no, not pregnant - business related :) that I hope to share this month! If you are interested in space on my sidebar, please contact me at lindsay@littleonelove.com.  I look forward to partnering with you! Thank you! 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger