Style: {5 looks i'm loving}

August 17, 2011

The hair, striped high waisted skirt, heels and just the right amount of belly. So cute!
Fedora. I'm a sucker for hats and thankfully my collection is vast. LOVE how casual cute this look is.
Head wrap and jean jacket- rockin.
Timeless beauty. Simple black dress that shows just the right amount of skin with gorgeous side swept hair. FLAWLESS.
Red wide legged trousers with black and white striped tank. Perfect.

I've always thought about what I put on in the morning and take pride in my casual, yet pulled together (for the most part), styled outfits, but lately i'm finding an insane amount of inspiration in Style and Fashion.  I'm giddy over color, texture and accessories.  These ladies have rockin bodies too which is not the most important thing, but it sure helps feeling sexy in your clothes when you feel good about yourself. I love that feeling!  






1 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger