Today is good {The perfect Friday}

August 12, 2011

-A giant coffee has eased me out of the extremely tired morning I've had
-It's friday and I'm so looking forward to a relaxed weekend at home, getting started on some home projects.
-Tonight, we have plans to attend a "mock run" of new restaurant opening up in the city
-The sun is shining and the breeze is perfection
-When we woke this morning the house was filled with cool morning air from the open windows
-I'm wearing jeans and a long sleeve tee- Fall, anyone!?
-Janet Jackson songs are on replay in my head :)
♥ 

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Peculiar article, totally what I wanted to find.

    Here is my blog post; croazia appartamenti lusso

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger