Hello, beautiful!

September 7, 2011

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to share these photos with you.  Yesterday I teamed up with the ever inspiring, lovely beyond words, talented as all get out, Gina from Kiwi Street Studios for a little editorial styled kids shoot. Our beyond amazing little models are Mia and Kertu.  The entire afternoon these two were more than willing to take direction from Gina and I and they're larger than life personalities made the shoot so much fun.  I'm 100% positive these little ladies will go far in life.  Kertu told me she wants to be an Egyptologist (awesome, right!?) and Miss Mia  has her sights set on high fashion- she sang, danced and laughed the ENTIRE shoot and I just adored every second of it :)  Here are a just a couple shots from the shoot. Gina is off to shoot Fashion Week in New York (hello, jealous!) so we wont be seeing the full collection of images for a couple weeks. Thats okay, I'll just swoon over these.....































4 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger