Mini Fashion ♥ {Joah Love}

September 15, 2011


I've posted before about my love for Joah Love.  Since then i've been lucky enough to see their full collection pre-season at market in New York and yes, it's as good as it looks. I'm always in constant search for THE PERFECT tee for myself so when I found this line for kiddo I knew it had to be good if I wanted it all in my size! On Trend: jersey scarves for little. It's that perfectly worn in look that you just can't get enough use out of. I love their Omni Peace collection as well which you can read about HERE.  EEE, so cute!

{This is not a sponsored post. All views and opinions expressed are mine and only mine.}

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Great post. We actually just launched a feature on our shopping site for Joah Love. Happy to help with more information if you'd like. Thanks so much for your support.

    love,Wauwaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger