Today is Good

September 9, 2011


Despite the fact that I got very little sleep last night, and my mind was running in a million different directions as I laid in bed trying to calm it, I feel ready to conquer today. Here's why today is good:

-It's Friday
-I'm wearing my first, full on fall outfit (Boots, slouchy sweater, leggings ♥ )
-I've got a cup of hot coffee and a bagel sitting right next to me
-I have a plan in place to get my life more organized and prioritized (will talk about this more later)
-The thought of a relaxed night at home with takeout and a movie is just what I need tonight
-the latest issue of earnshaw's just came across my work space
-The weekend ahead is going to be a good one

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger