OUR HOME- A GLIMPSE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

November 25, 2011


I truly love our home.  I really do feel so blessed to live in a place I adore and find to be absolutely beautiful. My oh my, how lucky we are.  Anyways, these snapshots are of just a few of my favorite things in our home.

1. milk glass and mid century furniture.
2. our bookshelves.
3. wedding photos and candles on the mantle.
4. our industrial coffee table cart. 
5. our farm kitchen table plus wolfum coaster.
6. the beautiful fireplace in our bedroom.

{you've probably seen these photo's already if we're pals on Instagram, if not, follow along @littleonelove } 


3 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger