TODAY IS GOOD

November 16, 2011


-felt especially happy making the bed this morning knowing i've got a new little reminder for hubby everyday.

-I'll take any rainy day as long as it means my wellies and hot coffee

-taught my little preschool class at the shop this morning and am always so delighted with how much one particular little student enjoys coming week after week.

-we just finished kitchen renovations and coming downstairs this morning put a huge smile on my face seeing our beautiful new space.

-the rain makes my pup especially sleepy which means I got lots and lots of puppy snuggles this morning.

-we actually have zero plans this evening. that hardly ever happens so i'm looking forward to a nice night in.  

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

5 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger