SCOTCH AND SODA

January 26, 2012

I've realized that when it comes to little fashion, gender neutral tones and pieces are what draw me in.  I 'm not a huge fan of girls in all pink and boys in all blue.  Not there is anything wrong with dressing your girls in pink and boys in blue {I'm sure I'll do it from time to time} but there is just something so appealing to me about neutral tones on kids.  The Spring 2012 collection from Scotch and Soda is right on.  There are both neutral and girl and boy specific pieces which gives everyone something to choose from.  LOVE!

PS. Anyone going to be at Stylemax in Chicago this weekend? Making a quick trip in on Saturday to see a few things for the store.  So looking forward to a night in Chicago- husband's coming too! 

3 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger