LETS TALK LOVE

February 22, 2012
























Okay. So, last night my girlfriends and I went to see The Vow.  Normally this is not my kind of movie at all. I can be a total girly girl, but if I have my choice of movie it usually involves some dramatic, mind bending, intense kind of plot.  In spite of all that, I love Rachel McAdams and I love my girls so I thought, lets do this.  If you have yet to see it, I'll just say right now it's so good. Like the kind of good where tears sit in your eyes for the entire film because you can only imagine what it would be like if  you were in the exact same situation.  How if the scenario (which by the way was based on a true story) were real, how would you cope? I sat in the theater with my closest friends and all I wanted was to be in Nicks arms. I so badly wanted to be able to wrap my arms around him, fitting so perfectly, the way that we do in each other arms, and take all of him in.  It's crazy- love. How one moment it feels so ordinary and then in the next moment you're overcome with how deep, powerful and poetic it truly is.  How lucky we are because the majority of people don't have what we have.  How did we get this lucky?  Hug your man (or lady) tight and remember how precious love is.

photo by loft 3

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger