GOOD MORNING

March 8, 2012

Nick has been away since Monday and aside from missing him like crazy, Clyde and I are doing good.  Nick usually walks Clyde in the mornings since he leaves for work earlier than I do, so with him away, getting up that extra hour earlier has been an adjustment. Which brings me to the land of coffee. If you know me, this is something I'm TOTALLY okay with.  Also, you might remember THIS POST from just a few days ago. I feel as if I have found a bit of clarity and may be ready to share soon.  It's a decision I need to make sure Nick is okay with too so no news for sure until he returns home over the weekend. Have a wonderful Thursday. We're almost there! {to the weekend, I mean :) }

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger