I JUST LIKE THIS

April 4, 2012

This photo was taken by my friend Justine from the This Little Place blog and I absolutely love it. It's the set up of the super great, local, vintage clothing and accessories shop, Atomic Number Ten from The City Flea last summer.  My brain is so consumed with planning and brainstorming for our upcoming flea market season, I just couldn't help sharing this image, also shown over at The City Flea Blog
Come on, summer! Also, this image really doesn't help my desire to hit the road in one of these babies. Just sayin.

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Awe! I have loaded all the dates into my calendar! We are soooo excited for the flea this year. And glad you enjoy that picture, it's a favorite of all of the pics I've shot there. It captures so much of the fun, easy-breezy, characterful world that is The City Flea. Hope to see you before the flea, but if not, see you then. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger