LITTLE BIT OF THIS, LITTLE BIT OF THAT

April 5, 2012

So far this past week has been a good one.  I'm on spring break from my little class so having the extra days around the house and to use to knock off some major to do's has been really awesome.  Here's what the past few days around here have looked liked.  Over the weekend, we biked to the park to meet some friends and so Nick could do a little bare foot rock climbing- no big deal.  Later that evening we grabbed some burrito's and picnicked on the front porch.  And just the other day, I rearranged the office. I was feeling semi unproductive and needed to change things up- I moved our desk in front of the window for a better view and some fresh air and got rid of excess furniture and knick knacks we had laying around.  It's not completed but so far I'm liking the layout and feel of the space much better.  Now if I could figure out a way to hide those pesky outlets- don't you hate when outlets and cords get in the way of a pretty space? Arg! I sure do....Oh well, there are bigger things.

4 COMMENTS:

  1. I come to this blog and immediately my day improves. It's just such a really sweet lil' place to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I'm glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah clyde's face. sigh.
    outlets + old houses = haven't found a solution. let me know what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger