SPRING IN OUR KITCHEN

April 10, 2012

....looks a little like this. I'm loving this bunch of yellow tulips I purchased a few days ago at the market.  I've been able to spread them throughout the whole house and the splash of yellow in various rooms surprises me and puts a smile on my face every time.  Funny how a little bit of happy color can do that. Thank goodness for the abundance of old mason jars we have laying around :) Why is it that the turn of season is always such a refreshing, light, uplifting time? I love that. 

8 COMMENTS:

  1. Oh I have been loving using old mason jars as vases! Those yellow tulips are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're the perfect little vase! happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger