4 WAYS TO DO YOUR DOO (WITH A SCARF)

May 1, 2012

Isn't it obvious? I'm in love with wearing a scarf on my head, like a bow, like a headband, like rambo, anyway I can come up with! Thought it would be fun to share my four favorite ways:

1. Bow style: This scarf is a long rectangle silk scarf that requires no folding whatsoever because of its shape- I literally just loop it under my head and tie on the top. (adjust bow as you like- I usually like when it's off to the side a bit)

2. Bow style again but with a square shape scarf: This one requires that you fold it over like a triangle first, then fold multiple times to make a long rectangular headband with it. Same as before I loop it under my head and tie at top.

3. Like Rambo (a new fave way of mine): Since I used the same scarf as in #2, I folded it the same way then put over my forehead and tied a knot in the back.

4. Headband style: For this look I used an actual full length scarf (like one I would wear in the winter.) I placed the scarf on top of my head like I would a headband, and simply tied it in a knot in the back bottom of my head- I let the remaining fabric just hang down- it hit right at my butt. 

How do you guys do your headscarves? I'd love to try some new ways! 


3 COMMENTS:

  1. Now how does one get to be as darling as you?
    Do you have a tutorial for that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet of you to say, Brenda! i could say the same about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look on you! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger