BIG NEWS!

May 2, 2012

I'm over the moon about a new position I just took with Babiekins Magazine! From here on out, I'll be responsible for all the advertising in each issue both online and print! First print issue comes out in October and we're just thrilled that it gets to make its print debut front and center at Barnes and Noble! 

Oh life, you have a funny way of keeping me on my toes and creating new and exciting challenges for me! I'm kind of excited- you can't tell, can you? 

I think I'm going to like this new gig...


2 COMMENTS:

  1. Congratulations on your job! I'm sure it'll be extra exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger