TWO THINGS (FOR HAPPINESS)

May 3, 2012

Two things for me, during these warm days that are making me feel refreshed and happiness are iced coffees, per usual AND (more importantly) impromptu breaks from normal routine to just sit and be for a bit- even if that's only 2 minutes of being still, it's nice to consciously disconnect and pause. Today during my normal, "after work walk" with Clyde, I decided to just sit in the park, on the grass and do nothing but that. Sit. It was such a refreshing bit of the afternoon- I devoted those few minutes to not worrying about my to do list, deadlines, or any thing else for that matter. After a few minutes and a couple deep breathes, on with my day I went, feeling just a tad lighter....

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger