AND WE'RE OFF!

June 27, 2012

These two cuties / our best friends are getting married this weekend and we can hardly wait! We're off to the Hudson Valley to celebrate. The beauty that this wedding will be is going to be insane- all i'm going to say is, an old barn in the middle of the valley (ack, can't wait to see it all!) Nick and Jason were college roommates and their friendship (and ours) has been going strong ever since.  We all moved to New York together and since moving to Cincinnati we truly miss seeing these two on a weekly basis.  Jason was the best man at our wedding, his speech by the way, still makes me teary when I think about it.  I have a feeling this weekend is going to be quiet memorable. 
These photos were taken a couple new years' ago when we all stayed in  a cabin together. It's always a blast with those two. We hit the road bright and early tomorrow and won't be back until the very end of next week- after the wedding we're heading in to Brooklyn for a few days, then to DC to visit my brother. I'll try to get a couple posts up while i'm away, but I can't make any promises! I'll just be busy reliving my old life! Enjoy the weekend!


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger