FATHER'S DAY

June 18, 2012

This past Father's Day sure was a sweet one.  Nick and I both are so incredibly lucky to have the fathers we do.  We grew up feeling so loved, supported and encouraged.  We still do.  Our dads have been such good role models of what it means to be a father.  Still to this day I feel like my Daddy's little girl (in a totally good way.)  He respects me as a grown woman but I also know that I can lean on him for comfort and support just like I did as a little girl.

I have no doubt in my mind that Nick will be an amazing father one day because of the example he's witnessed his entire life in his own Dad.  We sure are blessed. Love you, Dad.


3 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger