MONTESSORI LETTER WORK BOOK

September 27, 2012

The lovely folks from the Baan Dek school and Abrams Appleseed publishing sent me these amazing montessori books. Pictured is the letter work book- I also have the number work book and my little students are absolutely loving them! The books are beautifully illustrated and are perfectly in line with the montessori writing and number recognition philosophy.  Never once in the letter book does it say, this is E, instead, this is "ehh", and so on.  Associating the sound before the actual letter name is key when developing reading readiness.  I'm thrilled with these little books and am so glad they are now a part of my classroom. I can't thank Bobby and June from Baan Dek and Abrams Appleseed enough for sending them my way! 

3 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger