AN AFTERNOON WITH FRIENDS

November 2, 2012

I was so honored when my good friends asked me to photograph their family.  They've never had family photo's taken so I was super excited to be able to capture an afternoon with them spent at a family friends farm.  By no means am I anywhere near as good with my camera as my professional friends but it sure is fun to be behind the camera finding those special little moments between families.  This particular family is filled with with so much love and energy. Over the last few years, I've fallen in love with seeing my friends as mothers. It's crazy that we're actually old enough to be mothers- I love it!  
ps. you might remember that sweet boy's face from HERE and HERE. He's a pro :) 

pps. the image quality is a tad lost on these. Anyone know if this just happens with RAW images in blogger? bummer. 

3 COMMENTS:

  1. gorgeous pictures!!!
    xoxo. jillian

    www.faiththatlaughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I especially love that last one! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger