MEET RUTHIE!

February 8, 2013

Just wanted to pop in and introduce our sweet baby girl. Ruthie Claire was born February 2 at 2:44pm weighing in at a whopping 5.2 ounces, 18 inches long. These past 6 days have been the best of my life and I can't get over her every little part. We've done nothing but snuggle, kiss and stare at her precious face and I can't think of a single thing I'd rather be doing. We're literally on cloud 9 over here and can't believe how blessed we are to have been chosen to be this sweet baby's parents.  ps. underneath that hat is the most amazing head of hair. Can't wait to show you more photos soon! For now, it's back to snuggling and soaking in her every single movement, facial expression, and sweet scent....  

13 COMMENTS:

  1. So precious, congrats and enjoy this time!!

    xx
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this post! :) So happy for you. Enjoy every moment. Saw the pics you posted on facebook. She is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! She's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. She is so perfect. Such a beautiful little girl. :) Seems all went well! Glad she has you on cloud 9 too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, congratulations! I was thinking about you when I hadn't seen a recent post. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...she did come on Feb 2nd!!!! How amazing is she?! Congratulations and enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruthie has the sweetest little face. I'm so happy for you, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, ladies! she sure has brought an entirely new level of love and joy into our home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is beautiful, congrats!! what a pretty name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl!!! What a dream she is! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's such a pretty girl! I love your photography and send lots of congrats. Thanks for your comment on my site earlier in the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger