HOME INSPIRATION

March 7, 2013

I don't know what it is about bringing home a new baby but between chopping 10 inches of my hair and the strong desire i'm currently having to spruce some things up around the house, it's obvious change is a major theme in my life right now.  I do love our house and am proud of the style we've created throughout it but i'm at a place right now where i'm sick of looking at the same mantle display and items on our bedside tables.  The above images are pretty in sync with the style or our home and I'm finding some major inspiration in them.  I just saw this post over on a cup of jo and am feeling the same way about possibly lowering our bed. So fun! It's always fun to change things up every now and again and I figure we better do exactly what we want before it's time to start baby proofing everything!

images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4



1 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger