SOME THINGS RECENTLY

March 28, 2013

/  A couple more inches off my locks- I think i'm done now. Also, baby eye balls! 
/ If spring wont come outdoors, we're bringing it in.
/ Sweet girl of mine.
/ A little student of mine came for a visit. She mostly wanted to play with Clyde and have a snack :)
/ Afternoon coffee and cake with my aunts, gram and momma for my moms birthday!
/ Our first time using the Ergo. We loved it. 

ps. sorry if you follow me on instagram- I stole all the photos from my feed :) 



3 COMMENTS:

  1. we love our ergobaby! it's fantastic. front, side, back, william loves it all. i recently applied for a job at their headquarters. fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it for our first time! fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cut (and baby!). The ergo really is the best. I was talking about it yesterday with some moms.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger