THE 52 PROJECT, A FEW WEEKS LATE

March 6, 2013

"a portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013"

This little project has been floating around the interwebs since January (started by jodi at che and fidel) and since our little Ru didn't arrive until February (yes I do realize it's March) I'm just now starting the project.  Anyways, here she is just a few days beyond 4 weeks, sweet as a button napping the afternoon away after receiving her first vaccination, poor girl. I'm excited to document her growth and watch her little personality emerge more and more as the weeks pass.  



5 COMMENTS:

  1. I did a 365 photo project with each of my kids for their first year... and started my oldest's a couple months late. ; ) All to say, better late than never. I *love* having that record of how they both changed throughout their first year (I made them each into a book at the end). You will treasure this collection of photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a precious little babe! I love this project. my little one isn't due until the end of April and I think even though it's so late I may have to jump on the band wagon then

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger