TODAY

March 13, 2013

/ today baby girl and I didn't technically get out of bed until 11:30. (We were up every few hours of course so i'm not THAT lazy)

/ today the snowfall outside is beautiful. It's a love hate relationship.

/ today baby girl laid on her back kicking and cooing content as a little bird for well over an hour.  I cannot wait until she really starts babbling.  Her little coo's are just too dang cute.

/ today I carried my baby down the stairs in the dirty laundry basket.  Why have I not been doing that all along!? Saves me several trips up and down the stairs!

/ today we are heading over to my in laws for coffee and grand baby snuggles.

/ today I did two loads of laundry. (huge mama win)

What are you up to today?

1 COMMENTS:

  1. I carry my baby girl around in the laundry basket all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger