04/52 AND TWO MONTHS

April 2, 2013

"a portrait of my child, each week, every week in 2013"

I suppose I'll say it every month but I can't believe my girl is two whole months. Really- where does the time go? Broken record much? I wonder if the speed of time will ever feel normal or if i'll be in disbelief as each day passes for the rest of my life? Anyways....

Sweet girl- Happy two months old you little peanut! What did we do 2 months and 1 day ago without you here? Weird how I can hardly remember. I love this photo for three reasons- let me tell you why. 

1. Your daddy dressed you, putting your shirt on backwards and not buttoning it up all the way because it looks "cooler" this way (both were accidents- he really thought this was the way it goes, god love him)

2. Your "bath hair" as we call it.  After we give you a bath we like to make that little front piece curl up like a little who. It usually stays that way for the next couple days and gosh darnit it's so cute.

3. This is the first time you are really hanging out on our front porch.  It was actually nice enough out that we could let you lay on your blanket and kick while you took in the breeze and sounds of outside. I think this is the first of many many porch memories this family of ours is going to make. 

Also, how is it possible that our love for you grows stonger and stronger each day? Like right this second, I feel like my heart is going to burst but then tomorrow will come and I'll think, I love you more than I did yesterday and yesterday I loved you SO MUCH. Parenthood....It's really something.


4 COMMENTS:

  1. What a sweet photo - love her little curled up hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linz',

    I love these memory blogs. They will be so Great to reflect on. Your adorable thoughts remind me when Lauren and Sarah were babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike. I love that I have a place to write it all out and hopefully Ru will enjoy looking through this blog when she gets older :)

    I'm sure for you you can't believe your girls are grown. I'm doing my best to cherish each day even if it's hard because I know the days I have with my little girl are limited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsay! Its been fun checking in on you and the babe with your blog! Want to tell you: Matt also put our girls' snap up onesies on backwards, because, as he said in defense, that's how polo shirts work. Watching a very manly man dad dress his dear daughter is a delight that I will never tire of...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger