BOOKS FOR BABY

April 17, 2013

One of my favorite things to do with Ru is sit in her rocking chair and read stories. She has no idea what I'm reading but it's so magical to watch her little eyes get so wide at all the pictures.  I can't wait until she's able to choose the books for our little story times. These are just a few that I think she loves- the pictures are high contrast and she's able to focus on them really well.  / Look Look / Colors / I am a Bunny (this one is just plain sweet) / Hello World

I could absolutely get lost in the book store and hope to share many afternoons with Ruthie there over the years. What are some of your favorite children's books? 

4 COMMENTS:

  1. i LOVE i am a bunny! one of our favorites too. You absolutely NEED to get 'iggy peck architect' for Nick to read to Ru, too. It is completely adorable, with great illustrations. Michael loves it. My personal favorite is "the sleepy little alphabet'

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love anything by sandra boynton. she has a bunch of books but my favorite is moo, baa, la la la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The I am a Bunny book is our fav. That bunny IS Ingrid. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. KEL, we have that book! I love the illustrations in it too! and yes Bri, those sandra boynton books are perfect for the teeny ones. I'm sure they will be some of Ru's favorites in the next few months!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger