FLEA MARKET SEASON IS HERE!

April 29, 2013

The past few weeks have been completely jammed packed between taking care of Ru and getting our third year of The City Flea underway.  We're super super excited for this coming season and have a lot of fun new things in store for the year.  I've written a lot about owning a small business and the Flea in the past and I feel like I just need to say it again- We are so thankful to our city for so much enthusiasm and support. The fact that we are able to attract over a hundred vendors every month and thousands of shoppers to each market is just awesome.  If you live near Cincinnati, I'd love to see you at one of our markets this summer! Not sure what The City Flea is- Check our website. Also to anyone local who's interested in hanging a poster at their shop, business or office- let me know! I'd love to drop one off to you. 

2 COMMENTS:

  1. I believe everything wrote was actually very logical. However, what about this?
    what if you added a little content? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added a post title that grabbed folk's attention?
    I mean "FLEA MARKET SEASON IS HERE!" is kinda plain.
    You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they write post headlines to get viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about everything've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.


    My site ... huis huren frankrijk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger