OVER THE WEEKEND

April 15, 2013

Happy Monday, friends! Just wanted to pop in with a few photos I snapped this past weekend. The weather FINALLY showed up with it's jazz shoes on and we were able to enjoy the heck out of it. We were mostly around the house getting ready for spring with some yard work and proper porch sitting but we did manage to have friends over Friday night and snuck a family dinner in last night. These are the weekends I live for.  Coming up this week, Ru and I have playdates and a trip to the zoo planned, dinner with friends and my best friends wedding on Saturday! Needless to say, we're pretty excited for these next few days. 




1 COMMENTS:

  1. Hey there, just dropping a happy note to gush at how adorable your baby girl is...also, I appreciate your insights and am inspired by your family. I'm wondering if you'll share (or maybe you have already?) how you and your husband came up with her name? I'm always curious to know the origins of names.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger