LOVELY LIVING: GATHERINGS

May 1, 2013

As soon as the weather turned from cold to warm and the smell of the air changed, small gatherings with friends has been on my mind. As much as I dislike cooking for just Nick and I (I really wish that weren't the case) cooking for a group of people and preparing our home for an evening of simple gatherings is right up my alley. We have the perfect little courtyard for such evenings and I cannot wait for our first spring get together. I hope to share such gatherings here accompanied by a new recipe or two, good for bigger groups. These types of gatherings are just one of those small, simple things that I live for. What are some of your simple spring pleasures?

3 COMMENTS:

  1. dinner parties are the best. sometimes our baker friend has us over just for soufflé. many times we have friends over to try new recipes, or share the wealth on a good classic. last weekend we went to our friends house for dinner/drinks/cookout and it was almost like a kickoff to a season of outdoor eating ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. thats exactly what i'm talking about. happy outdoor eating season to you!

      Delete
  2. Mаrνеlous, ωhat a webѕitе it is!
    Τhiѕ wеblog ρroѵidеs uѕeful
    facts to us, kеep it uρ.

    Feеl freе to vіsit my
    weblοg facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger