WEEKEND READING

May 10, 2013

One of the best things about blogging is connecting with other women who inspire me and are constantly writing and photographing things that give me perspective. The online community, when you surround yourself with these type of women is truly amazing. This past week around the web I came across some pretty great stuff I wanted to share with you here. Kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee an enjoy a lazy weekend morning diving in to these wonderful links. 


PS. Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mama's out there. I'm thrilled and blessed beyond words to be celebrating as a mother myself this year. Excuse me while I go kiss the face off the little person who gave me this new title that I kind of adore :)

3 COMMENTS:

  1. Unquestionably conѕideг that that you stated.
    Youг favourite juѕtification seemed to be аt the wеb the ѕimplest thing to be
    minԁful of. Ι sаy to you, I definitely get irκed ωhile оther people think about isѕues
    that they just do nοt κnow abοut. You cοntrοlled to hit the nail upon the toρ anԁ аlѕo defіned out the entiгe thing without haνing sіdе effect , peορle can take a
    signаl. Wіll prοbably bе agaіn to get more.
    Thаnκs

    Here is my web site :: http://gahta.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog gives me just that. Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger