DEAR RUTHIE | FIVE MONTHS

July 2, 2013

IMG_9058 IMG_9053
Happy five months baby girl! Gosh, we can't believe how big you are getting! You have started playing with toys and you're getting so good at reaching for and holding things. The way you curiously reach slowly for something new is so amazing to see. Your papa and I just adore that we are the ones who get to watch you grow. You think your puppy is so funny and like everything else, you've just started reaching for him too. He is being such a good boy while we let you grab and pat at him. I think soon the two of you will be the best of friends. Oh Ruthie, we really do love everything about you. My most favorite thing is the way you turn towards me when I snuggle up next to you, put your hands on my face and open mouth kiss the heck out of any piece of face you can get your little mouth on. You LOVE to jump and bounce and I bet the next time I write to you you'll be sitting up on your own and bouncing in one of those johnnie jump ups your grandma can't wait to get for you. And Ru? You're just plain sweet. You continue to be such a good baby and your little spirit is as sweet as they come. Papa and I think this means you are going to grow into a sweet and kind girl and we hope that's true. We pray each night for you that as you grow, your heart remains pure, happy, gentle and kind.

I have the kind of love for you that can be felt in the physical and it overwhelms me most of the time- I can't believe you are mine to love this fiercely forever. The past 5 months have been the greatest of my life, sweet girl. I love you to the moon and back 100 times over.

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger