MY AHA MOMENT | MOTHERHOOD

July 30, 2013



A few weeks ago Nick and I were contacted by Mutual of Omaha's "My Aha Moment" campaign and thought it would be really fun to participate. Immediately I thought, well of course I'll talk about how we started our own business and following dreams yada yada yada but when thinking about exactly what I wanted to say I was feeling so uninspired. Then on the afternoon of the filming it was just like, duh. Motherhood. This is my calling, my dream, my aha moment. It was such a pleasure to talk about it. Also, my goodness I talk with my hands. Isn't it so weird to see and hear yourself talk? Anyways, what was your aha moment? Are you still searching? I'd love to hear.

2 COMMENTS:

  1. Great aha moment! Motherhood would be mine too...I loved the way you explained the feeling of awareness when it comes to our actions. Those little eyes watch us...intimidating but what an honor to get to shape such a large part of their little hearts. Loved this! And you're a natural in front of that camera. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Justine! This motherhood gig really is the best, isnt it? :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger