HERE'S TO THE WEEKEND

August 9, 2013

IMG_4137 - Version 2 copy

It's 4:30 pm on Friday and I'm feeling completely exhausted. I haven't blogged much this week due to a super busy past couple of days. This morning a group of women came to my house for a little gathering to talk about homeschool, montessori and education in general. It was fun to bring some mama's together for such a focused talk and it was awesome hearing insight from my good friend and rockstar homeschool mama, Jess. You know how that is though when you host something? When it's all over and the dishes have been cleaned, you're just womped.

In just a couple hours we are heading out for the night while Ruthie stays behind with her grandparents and while I should be super excited about this fact, I'm still not totally comfortable leaving her. I know she's in good hands but it's just you know, I know her best and all that jazz. And then there's the, will I have to pump while we're out dilemma...oh motherhoood. Anyways, here's to a weekend for refreshing, resetting and relaxing. Cheers!

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Enjoy the night off! Its easy to think we need to be there 100% of the time but we just don't. WE NEED BREAKS! breaks make better mommies. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger