WEEKEND SNAPS

August 12, 2013

Hello Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We were busy over here but in that good weekend sort of way. Here's just a few instagram snaps from the weekend. Not pictured, we also made a quick trip to the zoo and went to a friends for a BBQ last night. It was just lovely. 
| That girl of ours went off to the kids club at our church for the first time this weekend. I held it together while I handed her over to a complete stranger knowing this would be a good thing for all of us. She did great (I did okay) and it's so nice to now know we can use the amazing kids service our church has to offer.
| Those two napped Saturday morning away.
| Dinner date with my two loves in the city.
| I've been make up and dairy free for two weeks. 
| Ruthie and her foxy. They are sure to go on many adventures together in the future.
| The kids performing from my cousin/sister's performing arts camp. Such talent.

5 COMMENTS:

  1. that first pictures is just beyond words, perfection. and love the fox and ru one too - really cool to snap her with the fox side by side as she grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Ruthie is beautiful! She really is a gorgeous gorgeous little girl; I work in a baby clothing shop and would literally melt in to a puddle on the floor if I laid eyes on her. Lucky mama!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you! (we think she's cute too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirstin! They pretty much melt our hearts :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger