YOU'RE A PEACH

September 13, 2013

Hey there! Happy Friday! I'm so excited about that cute little print above I just purchased from Oana Beforts shop. Her stuff is so good! Ruthie's nickname from her Papa is Peach and I've been on the hunt for the perfect little print to display in her room that represents the sweet name her papa has given her. I couldn't be happier with this one!

Anyways, hey, it's friday! We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a friends wedding this evening, a birthday party tomorrow and some flea marketing on Sunday with friends. The weather is starting to finally cool off and I'm giddy that I get to wear a scarf today! Scarves! Yay! I have a feeling this is going to be a good one. Talk to you on Monday!

4 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger