A BUNCH OF SICKIES

October 11, 2013

Hey there! Reporting live from a house full of sickies. I just now realized I haven't been around here for an entire week thanks to the snot nosed little one we've been tending to the last few days. And now, here we are taking advantage of a family sick day. On the agenda today: Cinnamon rolls, hot tea, chicken noodle soup, snuggles, and netflix. So far so good, minus the dozens of snotty tissues laying around, piles of laundry on the bedroom floor and a sink filled with dirty dishes. But you know, I guess that's just how it goes when the entire family comes down with the same nasty fall cold. And to think, we were so excited about this cooler weather a few days ago.  The change in season can be such a pain sometimes. Hey, at least I have a comfy sweater on :)

4 COMMENTS:

  1. I hope you all feel better soon.
    Yay to comfy sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain momma, this is the second cold in two months I've come down with. I can't even imagine having to take care of another person besides myself while being sick! You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only thing to do when you're poorly. Laundry can always wait ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger