AN INTERVIEW ON 'LOVE, JAMIE DAWN'

October 21, 2013

lindsay Hello! Happy Monday! I'm actually pretty glad it's here. The week and weekend were beyond busy and it feels nice to just have a normal, slow Monday in store. We held our October market on Saturday AND I threw a birthday party for Nick that night back at the house. I was a bit ambitious with doing both things in one day but hey, we made it and had a ton of fun through it all. So yay, fist bumps. Anyways more on all of that later. Today I wanted to pop in to let you all know I have an interview up over on Jamie Dawn's blog - Love, Jamie Dawn. Here's a fun fact. I met Jamie at the August Flea when she came over and introduced herself having recognized me from this here blog. How fun is that!? Now we bump into each other around the city and it's so fun being blog and instagram buddies. Please go have a look around her beautiful blog and read my interview HERE. I'm talking all things life, love and The City Flea! Thanks, Jamie! 

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Before I got these shoes-my feet weren't getting enough
    pillow between my foot and the gravel. These weren't cushioned insets, they
    were tough and stiff. They made the earth feel tougher
    and created me even less comfy than I had been before.

    my page: cheap mens air yeezy shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger