FOUR YEARS LATER

October 17, 2013

10.16.2009 Wedding Day 263
Yesterday Nick and I celebrated 4 years of marriage and to be quiet honest, they have been some pretty incredible years. A new city, a home, a business and a baby all in four years time. We live a pretty easy, simple, peaceful little life and do our best not to take an ounce of it for granted because while we may not have all the material things we wish we did (does anyone?) we do have all the stuff that really matters- the good, makes your heart leap and soul stir kind of stuff. And for that, I'm forever grateful. I'm so excited to see where the next 4 years (and beyond) takes us. I'm on the greatest adventure of my life with this man by my side and I am so honored that 4 years ago he chose me to be by his side for all of his days.

And, want to hear something cool? See the photo above? We had our wedding photo's taken in the American Can Factory before it was renovated into the lofts they are today, which also happens to be the venue we use for our October City Flea! The below photo is what the space looks like when we use it for our market (which happens to be this Saturday!) We always get a little nostalgic when we step foot back into this amazing space for our October market. Fun, huh?

6 COMMENTS:

  1. What a cool photo comparison! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love this comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Lindsay! I got chills reading that and seeing those photos, wishing you all kinds of happiness!!!!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god that is the absolute coolest!! i thought maybe you guys threw on your wedding attire before anyone got there on saturday, which would be equally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger