OH FRIDAY. WELCOME.

October 4, 2013

And so it is one of those days. 3 hours of restless sleep with a baby in the middle of the bed and a headache that doesn't let you sleep. I am welcoming this Friday with open arms and a mug filled with coffee. Lots of coffee. There is so much to do today with the launch of new event details we have been working on for The City Flea, things to get in order for the market we have coming up in couple weeks, and this baby. This sweet baby who is currently screaming in her crib, fighting sleep with all her little might. As soon as I hit publish, I'll go in and comfort her, hold her in my arms and tell her I'm here. I'm always here little one, please just sleep. You need it even though you think you may not. 

So here it is. Three cheers to all of those fighting exhaustion with to do lists and little ones to care for. We are all in this together. Happy Friday.

9 COMMENTS:

  1. Hope you all get sleep soon. My little ones are older but we still have sleepless nights due to things like asthma. Enjoy the coffee! I know I'm enjoying my cup morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be something in the air - I had a bad night of sleep due to a terrible headache as well. Hope you have a refreshing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh not getting sleep can be so draining. It's a long weekend here so I'm hoping to catch up on some over the next few days. I hope you can as well!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Crystal Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    School girl Costume supplier

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. また、ハンドバッグ および/または 財布できます は どこを購入。 含まれています、 あなたあなた 所有、
    ノック デザイナー財布 パーティー 、 財布ギャラリーですか? 重要なこと デバイス に来て 輸入 古典的な 財布。 提供する 多種多様 で、 で材料 コスト効果の高い価格点。

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: シャネルトートバッグ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger