GOODBYE 2013

December 31, 2013

It's safe to say, this was the best year of my life. Becoming a mama to our sweet girl has been the best, most rewarding, most stressful, challenging, most fulfilling job in the world and it has made me a better human being. I live for this girl and this past year has taught me so much about strength, courage, love and conviction. I faced a lot of fears, wore my heart on my sleeve, learned to parent with my spouse, and grew in both relationship with myself and my husband. It has been a year of a lot of personal growth. For me, that sort of maturity is the best kind. 

I have a lot of personal goals, goals for our small business and this blog for 2014 that i'll share in the coming days. Today though is all about saying goodbye to what was the most wonderful year. We are celebrating with some of our closest friends tonight with a drink and a toast (at 6pm, because that's just how we party these days :) Cheers to an amazing 2013 and an even better 2014, friends!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger