MERRY MERRY

December 19, 2013

I came across a quote recently about the holiday's as a parent that went a little something like this - ' I used to think being a kid on Christmas was the best thing ever but it turns out, having kids on Christmas is.' And my gosh, I could not agree more. I know Ruthie is still little, but experiencing this season as a mother stirs my soul in so many happy ways. As if I didn't love Christmastime enough already, Ruthie had to come on to the scene and yet again prove that my love is capable of expanding in ways I never thought imaginable. She's really something...

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Beautiful photo!! And I agree with that quote 100%, is something great having babies on Christmas, like you said I do too love Christmas but from now on the Christmas time is just going to be even more especial!
    Have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger