AN INSTANT ROUNDUP

January 3, 2014

I haven't posted any iPhone / instagram photo's here in a while and figured why not? I have been snapping photo's over there like crazy. Can we all agree it's the best social media outlet? I'm constantly inspired when scrolling through my feed and while it can be hard not to get caught up in everyone's perfect little squares, it's still so fun to see how other's capture simple, day to day moments. Who are your favorite instagramers? I'm excited to get another one of my "instant love" features up in the next couple of days. 

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Your pictures are often the highlight of my Instagram feed! They're beautiful. Another person I follow who has gorgeous pictures is @hennablossom ...she captures her family and surroundings very well. (My feed is stocked full with pictures of my little girl, I'm @bradleycowan.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger