FIRST BIRTHDAY INSPIRATION

January 13, 2014

I still can't believe that we are just a few weeks away from celebrating Ruthie's first birthday. Over the last couple days I've started thinking about her little party and have settled on making her party special through simplicity. I'm usually always this way when it comes to most things in life - a firm believer that less is indeed more. I'm planning to make her little crown this coming week (hoping for something similar to what is pictured) and have just begun planning the menu. (Nothing fancy - some yummy snacks and sweets.) I'm sad thinking about the year gone by but so excited to celebrate what was by far my most favorite year yet. Here's to enjoying the heck out of the last few weeks I have with my baby! 

Images one / two / three

1 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger