LESS POSTING, MORE INTENTION

January 30, 2014

Over the last few weeks I have seen a ton of growth here on Little One Love. Like, I almost can't believe that my stats are correct :) It's both overwhelming and exciting and I'm so, so thankful to those of you who are reading right now. Because of this new found growth I got to thinking a lot about how I want to really use this space. When you visit Little One Love I want you to feel light, comfortable and inspired ( that's not really the right word because I don't think what I have to say is all that inspiring ) but I suppose I want my readers to come here seeking the beauty in the everyday. I want you to live your life appreciating the simple moments that I value so much in my own life. 

I'm a new mom and a wife and a friend and a daughter. I have thoughts and I like to write so this is the place I do it. If you relate to something I say all the better. Sometimes it's just nice to know you're not alone, ya know?  

I also like pretty things, and my city and children's fashion and design and I like to share about those things from time to time here too.

I want to take better photo's, write better, and be more creative in this space. I've decided in the coming year I am going to be posting less, but with more intention. Instead of a post thrown together each day, I want to really take my time and create content that is worth your time. I'll still be posting multiple times a week, but just less haphazardly. 

I want my online life to mean something more and to maybe have an impact.

I can't thank you all enough for being here. It really does mean the world to me. 

18 COMMENTS:

  1. What a beautiful post Lindsay. I think you're making a very wise decision for the next chapter of your blogging journey. Looking forward to following on with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Your family, you, and this space is very inspirational. I look forward to new posts after a hectic work day and love to smile with Miss Ruthie. Thank you for being brave and sharing your stories with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth. It means so much to me!

      Delete
  3. love your blog, and that sweet girl ruthie! i'm a new mom as well and LOVE hearing your stories, ups & downs, and just your daily life! keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, jean! It makes me so happy to hear that you enjoy what I have to say :)

      Delete
  4. Excited to see what's in store! I wish you the best in this new season of blogging. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time! I feel like your blog only gets better and better; it's definitely one of the highlights in my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours is one of the few blogs I visit daily. Your family is beautiful, and I love your honest heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh, Izabela. your comment is beyond sweet. thank you so much. I appreciate having "readers" like you so, so much.

      Delete
  7. i'm a new follower, and looking forward to it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog so much, Lindsay! I absolutely find inspiration and appreciation for the everyday in this space. Thank you for all that you share and give here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger